Here are the answers for Quirvana 15.
1. What is unique about the website http://labs.google.com/accessible ? GOOGLE SEARCH FOR THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED
2. Allergan, Inc., is a global specialty pharmaceutical company headquartered in Irvine, California. What is their most popular product? BOTOX
3. Zero Halliburton is an exquisite briefcase, luggage and case manufacturer. What is their most popular creation? THE US PRESIDENT'S NUCLEAR BRIEFCASE - FOOTBALL
4. What was originally developed by Bob Gaskin and software developer Dennis Austin under the name 'Presenter' for Forethought Inc.? MS POWERPOINT
5. This car maker was originally owned by family with a Dutch name meaning "lemon" as one of his grandfathers was a lemon seller in Amsterdam's street markets. The Eiffel Tower served as a billboard for this company from 1925 to 1934. Which company? CITROEN
6. FremantleMedia is the content and production division of RTL Group, Europe's largest TV, radio, and production company. Which of their most popular series debuted in UK on ITV in on October 5, 2001? Spinoffs in many countries followed. THE 'IDOL' SERIES - POP IDOL, AMERICAN IDOL ETC.
7. This word debuted in the English language in the late 19th century. It means 'journey' in Swahili. And is originally from the Arabic word for travel and is widely used in tourism, fashion and is also a cinema genre. Identify. SAFARI
8. What was invented by Multitone Electronics in 1956 at St Thomas' Hospital in London to alert doctors attending emergencies ? PAGER
9. Which 10 letter word precisely describes a non-color mobile handset screen? MONOCHROME
10. What was formed in 1929 as a society, registered under the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act and is a private club consortium? BCCI
As usual, no merit lists. More than 60 responses - Can't name them all here...But, Thanks everyone for the response!