Sanskriti Quiz Round 2
The answers for Sanskriti Quiz round 2 are as follows.
- It was developed in 1945 by Earl ________ (1907-1983) and comprised plastic containers used in households to contain food and keep it airtight. The formerly patented "burping seal" is a famous aspect which distinguished it from competitors. Distributors also known as consultants of this company invite friends and neighbors into their home to see the product line and sell it. They also follow a multi level marketing structure in some countries. In most countries, these products come with a lifetime guarantee. Identify the company.
2. Domencio and Steffano are the first names of the founders of this fashion house based in Milan, Italy. In 2005, they partnered with Motorola to launch a special limited edition of RAZR V3i phone which carried their logo. Identify.
Dolce & Gabbana
3. It was first opened in Seattle in 1971 by three partners—English teacher Jerry Baldwin, history teacher Zev Siegel, and writer Gordon Bowker. The three were inspired by Alfred Peet, whom they knew personally, to open their first store in Pike Place Market to sell high-quality coffee beans and equipment. It was acquired by Howard Schultz in 1987. It is named after a character from Herman Milville's classic novel Moby-Dick. Identify the company.
4. Founded in 1899 by Louis, his brothers Marcel and Fernand and his friend Thomas Evert. Louis was a bright, aspiring young engineer who had already designed and built several models before teaming up with his brothers. But their first model, Voiturette rolled out in the year 1898. Headquartered Boulogne-Billancourt in France, it is currently headed by Carlos Ghosn. Identify the company.
5. It was formed in 1986 from the merger between advertising agency networks DDB Needham and BBDO. Sometimes referred to as the "Big-Bang" merger, it was spearheaded by BBDO Worldwide CEO Allen Rosenshine. In 1993, they acquired TBWA Worldwide, a major advertising agency network. Identify the conglomerate.
6. This began in London's poor East End just before Queen Victoria's reign. In 1835, Charles Henry, a tea merchant and grocery wholesaler, started his own shop opposite his home in Stepny.Their motto is Omnia Omnibus Ubique - All Things, For All People, Everywhere. It later diversified into various businesses which are now known as ________Bank, _______Estates, ________Casino, _________Aviation and Air _________. Fill in the blanks.
7. In 1846, what was formed when five New York papers the Sun, the Journal of Commerce, the Courier and Enquirer, the Herald, and the Express joined together to pool resources to collect news from Europe?
8. Identify the logo
Pioneer (Car Audio systems)
9. Identify the person
10. Identify the molecular structure
Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra)
Thanks for the response. Sorry for not being able to tabulate the scores.