Quizzards - 5
Thanks for a very good response to Quizzards 5. Here are the answers and the scores.
- Which term derived from East Asia describes a supposedly valuable possession whose upkeep costs exceed its usefulness, and it is therefore a liability? White Elephant
- What was initiated by Dave Hyatt and Blake Ross and was originally titled Phoenix, but was renamed because of trademark issues. It today bears a completely different name. Identify this. Mozilla Firefox
- In 1907, 19-year-old Jim Casey founded the American Messenger Company in Seattle, Washington with $100. How do we know this corporation today? United Parcel Service
- What was founded in Apples, Vaud, Switzerland, in 1981 by Daniel Borel and Pierluigi Zappacosta, and Giacomo Marini? Logitech
- Identify the famous brand/company associated with this mascot?
WINAMP MEDIA PLAYER (dj MIKE THE LLAMA OF WINAMP)
6. Identify her.
Annanova, the world's first virtual news reader.
7. What did this place grow into ?
New York Stock Exchange
8. Identify the Swiss gentleman, posing with his invention - the cutting machine.
9. Whose first product is this?Skoda (Founded as Laurin & Klement to manufacture bicycles)
And the scores are as follows.
|Sushil Kumar Vashishta||3|