Here are the answers to Quirvana 8.
- Founded by Jehan Jacques _________ in 1735, this watchmaker has never produced quartz watches in the past and never will, nor have they ever produced watches with digital displays. Fill in the blank. BLANCPAIN
- In 1761, a cabinet-maker Kaspar _______ produced his first product the bleyweissstefft, in Stein near Nuremberg. How do we know this company today? FABER-CASTELL
- What was first produced for the first time in late 1768 in Edinburgh by Colin Macfarquhar, a bookseller and printer, and Andrew Bell, an engraver under the pseudonym ‘Society of Gentlemen’? ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA
- Connect Lexington, Charlemagne, Bagehot and Buttonwood.
THEY ARE COLUMNS IN ‘THE ECONOMIST’
- What was founded in Rochester, New York in 1851 as ‘The New York and Mississippi Valley Printing Telegraph Company’? WESTERN UNION
- Which product, first produced in Hungary in 1974 is available in variants like Pocket, Revenge and Professor’s ?RUBIC'S CUBE
- Identify the gentleman.
YVES SAINT LAURENT
8. Identify the person and what is his contribution to the world?
DOUGLAS ENGLEBART - INVENTED THE COMPUTER MOUSE
9. What does this map represent ?
RED ZONES DENOTE COUNTRIES WHERE PEOPLE DRIVE ON LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD AND YELLOW ZONES DENOTE RIGHT SIDE.
And the scores are:
Sangeeta Banerjee 7
Brijesh K Nair 7
Arjit Mukhopadhyay 7
Shiv Anant Tayal 6
Julian Justin 5
Keshav Sridharan 5
Dinkar Ayilavarapu 5
Neo M 4
Harikrishna A 4
Chandan Shahi 4
Divyanshu Srivastava 3
Hussain Poonawala 2